WONDERS OF THE STATE OF CHU
The exhibition is being held in two complementary sections in the Este and Adria national museums, including a "window" at the Museum of Oriental Art in Venice. It will allow us, for the first time in Europe, to discover truly magnificent evidence of one of the main civilizations of the Ancient Kingdom: the Sate of Chu.
The museum, founded in 1904 with local collections of antiquities collected in over 150 years by the noble Bocchi family from Adria, became a national…
The museum is located in Este since 1902, in the Palace of the noble Venetian Mocenigo family, surrounded by the splendid setting of the medieval…
There are numerous activities linked to the exhibitions...
ACTIVITIES FOR SCHOOLS
Educational proposals specifically intended for different school levels.
FREE GUIDED TOUR
Free guided tours included in the price of the entrance ticket with communication expert archaeologists.
Don’t miss out on the great events to discover the customs and traditions of Great China!
Discover the Wonders of the State of Chu and of Veneto with organized tours.
1 or more days tours for groups, associations and schools
• Venice... Adria and The wonders of the state of Chu;
• The wonders of the state of Chu, the Delta of Po river and the Euganei Hills;
• Rovigo, Adria and The wonders of the state of Chu ;
• and The wonders of the state of Chu and the fishing in the Delta of Po river;
• Adria, The wonders of the state of Chu and Chioggia;
in collaboration with Fulvia Tour